| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tanegashima in September is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in September is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat soggy. A hearty 253.2mm (10in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Tanegashima September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Tanegashima, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Tanegashima: