| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tanegashima in October is really warm at 21.8 °C (71.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly wettish. Around 161.2mm (6.3in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 10:55 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Tanegashima October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tanegashima, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tanegashima: