| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tanegashima in November is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly dry. Circa 117.6mm (4.6in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:18 long and the longest day is 10:54 long with an average length of 10:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Tanegashima November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Tanegashima, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Tanegashima: