| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tanegashima in May is warm at 20.7 °C (69.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in May is pretty drenched. A hearty 287.9mm (11.3in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 13:20 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Tanegashima May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tanegashima, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tanegashima: