| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tanegashima in July is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in July is faintly wet. Around 189mm (7.4in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:38 long and the longest day is 14:06 long with an average length of 13:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Tanegashima July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Tanegashima, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Tanegashima: