| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tanegashima in January is quite mild at 11.2 °C (52.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly parched. Circa 105.9mm (4.2in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 10:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Tanegashima January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tanegashima, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tanegashima: