| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tanegashima in December is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 5.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid. Circa 93.3mm (3.7in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:09 long and the longest day is 10:17 long with an average length of 10:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Tanegashima December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tanegashima, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tanegashima: