| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tanegashima in April is very mild at 17.8 °C (64.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.7 °C (69.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in April is dampish. A sizable 207.4mm (8.2in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:19 long with an average length of 12:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Tanegashima April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tanegashima, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tanegashima: